The Thermoskin AFG Stabilizer has been designed to increase circulation. This increased blood flow may provide temporary pain relief from diabetic neuropathy, raynaud's disease and arthritic conditions in the foot and ankle. Side stabiliser inserts and an elastic figure-8 strap provide support for weak ankles. Non-slip sole provides stability when walking.
Thermoskin through the evolution of their health management range of products allows you the freedom to enjoy your active lifestyle, through therapy and pain management for musculoskeletal conditions.
Thermoskin AFG Stabilizer
- Ideal for Diabetes, Arthritis, Raynaud’s Disease & other ailments
- Heat therapy increases circulation to helps relieve pain
- Helps relieve the sensation of “burning feet” from diabetic neuropathy
- Includes two removable side stabilizer inserts
- Anatomically shaped stabilizers
- The combination of these semi-rigid stabilizers and the heavy-duty elastic strap provide good support for weak ankles
Insert plastic side stabilisers in pockets on the inside. Pull the AFG Stabiliser on your foot until snug. Wrap the strap around the back of the ankle and secure onto itself or if you require additional support, pull the strap in a figure-8 pattern underneath and around the ankle.