The Orthaheel Sasha II is a casual women's clog with criss-crossing elastic straps.
Orthaheel shoes are designed to restore natural foot function and counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Orthaheel Sasha II Black Synthetic Women's Shoe
- Casual mule with color-contrasting elasticity across the vamp for comfort and ease of movement
- Roomy toe box, soft padded jersey liner and our popular medium width footbed for a comfortable fit
- Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread helps improve traction
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed with a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign the feet, improving posture and balance
- All man made uppers/liners
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Orthaheel footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.