The Icy Feet Ice Pack features an engineered insole shape with a recessed heel cup and elevated arch to allow for a comfortable fit while providing constant contact at the point where relief is needed..
Don't let sore feet slow you down. If you are one of the millions of individuals suffering from painful feet, arches, or tendons as a result of foot ailments such as plantar fasciitis or heel spurs, inflammation following work, or exercise, then look to the patent-pending Icy Feet™ as the easy-to-use, no-mess way to apply an even icing to your soles. Recommended by podiatrists and running stores. In today's fast-paced life, foot pain can slow you down. If you are one of the 20 million Americans who suffer from foot pain, make it easy on yourself with a product that ices your feet effectively each time you use it.
Icy Feet Blue Unisex Ice Pack
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Streamlines icing process
- Features an engineered insole shape with a recessed heel cup and elevated arch
- Two strategically placed straps so that you can elevate while icing
- One size fits all (left foot and right foot cold packs can be purchased separately)
- Freezes solid
- Continuous contact with the foot where relief is needed most
Resting your injured foot is important to promote effective healing.
Choose Icy Feet to ice your injured foot. Never leave ice on an injury for more than 20 minutes at a time. Longer exposure can damage your skin and even result in frostbite.
Compression promotes healing by limiting and reducing swelling.
Elevating your foot helps control swelling. It's most effective when the injured foot is raised above the level of the heart.
Icy Feet helps to relieve pain from foot ailments such as:
Follow these simple instructions to get the best results from your cold pack:
- Place the cold pack in the freezer flat with the arch side facing down until frozen solid.
- The longer of the two straps included is to be used for the rear buckle towards the heel, and the shorter strap is to be used for the front buckle closer to the toes.
- Never apply the frozen cold pack directly to the skin. Recommended use is to wear a sock.
- Apply the cold pack to the base of the foot while sitting or lying down. Do not stand or walk on the cold pack. Do not operate a vehicle while wearing the cold pack.
- It is recommended that the ice pack not be used for more than 20 minutes at a time. Remove the cold pack after 20 minutes and keep off for at least 20 minutes. Prolonged exposure to cold or freezing temperatures can result in illness or injury, such as frostbite.
- Wash the cold pack with non-abrasive cleanser.
- Return the cold pack to the freezer for storage after use.