The Icon Vicki-3 is a iPad case with detachable shoulder strap. Features images from Girl With A Mirror by Pablo Picasso.
Icon was launched in 1999 by a Hollywood filmmaker and art collector. ICON's use of bold color is printed on soft, supple highest-grade white leather to insure the artist's original visions.
Icon Vicki-3 iPad Case w/Detachable Shoulder Strap Girl With A Mirror Leather Women's Handbag
- Distinctive artwork adorns both sides
- 9 3/4"W x 8"H x 3/4"D
- Leather snap closure
- Case opens up to a (2 position) adjustable work station
- 19” long over shoulder detachable strap, attached with matte silver clasps
- Front storage pocket
- Trim & Interior Detail: Black leather
- ICON signature gold cotton twill on interior lining
- ICON matte silver hardware
Pablo Ruiz y Picasso, known as Pablo Picasso was a Spanish painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramicist, and stage designer who spent most of his adult life in France. As one of the greatest and most influential artists of the 20th century, he is known for co-founding the Cubist movement, the invention of constructed sculpture, the co-invention of collage, and for the wide variety of styles that he helped develop and explore.