The Icon Hilda-1 has two removable handles:a leather carry handle and a fully adjustable black leather crossbody strap making it ideal for both formal and casual occasions. Standard interior pockets for cell phone and keys on one side and a zip pocket on the other. High quality matte silver hardware accent the art beautifully. Features images from Woman and Child by Gustav Klimt.
Icon was launched in 1999 by a Hollywood filmmaker and art collector. ICON's use of bold color is printed on soft, supple highest-grade white leather to insure the artist's original visions.
Icon Hilda-1 Woman & Child Leather Women's Handbag
- 14"W x 11"H x 4½"D
- Magnetic-snap closure
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap
- Removable arm strap with 10" drop
- 2 deep exterior side pockets
- Accent leather piping
- Interior: 2 open slip pockets and a zip pocket on opposite side, a center zippered compartment
- Gold cotton-twill ICON interior lining
- Metal hardware
Gustav Klimt was an Austrian symbolist painter and one of the most prominent members of the Vienna Secession movement. Klimt is noted for his paintings, murals, sketches, and other objets d'art.