The Icon Hana-80 is a light variation of the large zip-around wallet features the same high quality zipper for safe keeping of all your valuables. You also get an additional outside pocket for your change on this edition. Features images from Woman and Child by Gustav Klimt.
Icon was launched in 1999 by a Hollywood filmmaker and art collector. ICON's use of bold color is printed on soft, supple highest-grade white leather to insure the artist's original visions.
Icon Hana-80 Woman & Child Leather Women's Handbag
- Distinctive artwork adorns both sides
- 8"W x 4"H x 1"D
- Exterior zip around wallet with interior zip compartment for change and additional side zip for quick access
- Inside reveals a clear window for identification, openings and pockets for cash and generous card storage
- Trim & Interior: Black leather
- ICON signature gold cotton twill on interior lining
- ICON matte gold hardware
Gustav Klimt was an Austrian symbolist painter and one of the most prominent members of the Vienna Secession movement. Klimt is noted for his paintings, murals, sketches, and other objets d'art.