The Dromedaris Kara is a casual women's lace-up mid-calf boot with inside zipper for easy on and off.
DROMEDARIS INTERNATIONAL is a Swiss Company with a sourcing office in Portugal. WERNER WYRSCH, a Bally trained shoe technician, began his own adventurous travels from Europe to South Africa, taking with him shoemaking knowledge that would serve as a basis from which he could begin to build experience and continuous success.
Dromedaris Kara Black Leather Women's Shoe
- Short padded lace-up boot with inside zipper with soft waxy leather that has been twisted to give it a creased effect, brushed to perfection.
- The linings are leather and faux fur for softness, breathability and comfort.
- A very stylish last with generous toe room gives this style the perfect fit.
- The outsole is made of Thermo-plastic rubber, a special rubber mixture that is soft and gummy. It has been painted and brushed to give it the leather stack finish. It also includes a leather welt with heavy stitch, and has a rocker bottom for enhanced walking motion and less strain on the back.
- "3D Technology" footbed for lateral stability and arch support.
- MADE IN PORTUGAL
Dromedaris is committed to produce footwear that is made with the lowest possible “Carbon Footprint”, using the most eco-friendly components. All materials used in the “Dromi” collection are produced and assembled within a radius of about 120 miles. The chrome-free leather and lining, the recycled rubber outsoles, the recycled cork midsoles and the assembly of the shoes are all done within a 120 mile radius of where the natural cork is being harvested.