Birkenstock shoes represent quality products that are comfortable, unique, and timeless. Known for their contoured footbeds, Birkenstocks can help a variety of problems such as Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Pain, Toe Ailments, Bunions, Corns, Calluses, Metatarsalgia, and Morton's Neuroma. Healthy feet are the first step to a healthier you.
Deep arch support for maximum control. Flexible support absorbs shock and deep heel cup cushions and protects the heel bone. Highly recommended by doctors to relieve heel pain (including Plantar Fasciitis) symptoms. This insert is made of a combination of latex and cork and will contour to your foot. Lined with smooth, durable and breathable perforated leather. This insole also has a moderate metatarsal arch, which supports the ball of your foot. Great in casual, running, or walking shoes with laces, or low-heeled shoes. Helps with excessive pronation as well. Available in medium and wide widths.
Learn more about heel pain.
- Firm, resilient cork/latex base provides your feet the support they need
- Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion and aids in circulation
- Contoured footbed supports all four arches, distributing body weight more evenly
- Soft suede footbed liner helps to keep your feet comfortable and dry
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup promote healthy alignment
- EVA sole is flexible, durable, lightweight and shock absorbing