The Orthaheel Walker is a athletic women's walking shoe.
Orthaheel shoes are designed to restore natural foot function and counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Orthaheel Walker White/Pink Leather Women's Shoe
- Premium, full-grain leather uppers and action lacing system.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh liner with PU foam base that helps reduce friction against skin.
- Podiatrist-developed biomechanical removable orthotic features an anti-bacterial top cloth to control foot odor.
- Molded EVA midsole with built-in .5" elevation for a smooth transition in heel-to-toe strike zone.
- TPU mid-foot stabilizer controls the motion of the foot during the gait cycle.
- Firm, thermoplastic heel counter for increased stability and support.
- Durable rubber outsole for improved traction.
- Realigns lower limbs with patented biomechanical support that controls excess pronation, reducing heel, shin, knee and back pain
- Whole and half sizes; fits medium to wide widths (not recommended for narrow widths)