The Drew Tulip is the industry's most popular therapeutic shoe mostly for its great casual style and host of comfort benefits. Two removable insoles allow for the best possible fit and full customization with the greatest of ease. Extended Medial Heel Stabilizerss, wide steel shanks and polyurethane slip-resistant outsoles make the Drew Tulip an orthopedic shoe any podiatrist would be happy to recommend.
Drew Tulip Black Leather Women's Shoe
- Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Removable, Moldable, Dual-density insert with Drilex® Topcover
- Ultra lightweight and Dual-density Polyurethane Slip-Resistant Outsole
- Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Soft Spandex Lining
- Soft, Full Grain Leather
- Soft, Foam-Padded Tongue and Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
HCPCS Code A5500:
This shoe may be reimbursed by Medicare. Consult your doctor for information and to discuss the criteria for Medicare reimbursement.