The Ugg Scuffette II is the standard in stylish luxury, the Scuffette II features cozy suede, lined with supple sheepskin—for light, breathable warmth. A cork-infused rubber outsole provides indoor durability and the padded comfort at the foundation of UGG®.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Scuffette II Black/Grey Suede Women's Slipper
- Natural sheepskin lining wicks moisture away from your feet.
- 100% Premium wool fleece trim collar.
- Easy on-and-off wear for all-day comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole with the UGG® Australia logo embossed on it.
- By UGG® Australia; Imported