The Ugg Coquette Leopard has a molded rubber outsole, complete with traction pods, the super-plush Coquette Leopard was meant to take a walk on the wild side. The rich colors of the luxurious sheepskin cuff and lining lend an enchanting air of opulence to the animal print slippers.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Coquette Leopard Charcoal Sheepskin Women's Slipper
- Twin-face sheepskin upper with leopard print sheepskin cuff.
- Blown EVA molded outsole with textured surface is designed to be worn inside or out.
- Fit should be snug, but not uncomfortable. Footwear will give a little as fleece footbeds form to each individuals foot.
- UGG sheepskin wicks moisture away and allows air to circulate, keeping feet dry.
- By UGG® Australia; Imported
Available in whole sizes only. If between sizes, order a ½ size down.