The Ugg Coquette has a divine feel with indoor/outdoor function, the Coquette features ultra-soft Twinface sheepskin in a stylishly feminine silhouette. Stay-dry, temperature-control interior meets a sturdy, molded-EVA outsole with extra tread for traction.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Coquette Bomber Jacket Chestnut Sheepskin Women's Slipper
- Sheepskin lined for comfort and warmth and detailed with a furry collar for added style.
- UGG® Australia sheepskin is naturally thermostatic and therefore will keep bare feet comfy in temperatures as low as -30°F. to as high as 80°F.
- Designed to be worn barefoot to maximize the benefits of sheepskin.
- Fit should be snug, but not uncomfortable. Footwear will give a little as fleece footbeds form to each individual's foot.
- Fleece wicks moisture away and allows air to circulate, keeping feet dry.
- By UGG® Australia; Imported
Available in whole sizes only. If between sizes, order a ½ size down.