The Propét Cush'n Foot is a casual women's slipper with adjustable velcro strap for the perfect fit.
Since its beginning in 1985, Propét has been driven by a mission to offer quality footwear for hard-to-fit feet or feet in need of special care—offering a large selection of widths and sizes and styles specifically designed to address foot ailments. Propét is well known for its TravelWalker collection—popular for their comfort and versatility—and its Propét Preferred line of therapeutic footcare products.
Propét Cush'n Foot Navy Synthetic Women's Shoe
- The perfect nighttime comfort slipper or option for the post-op patient
- Extra large hook and loop strap closure for easy entry and snug fit with closure at instep and heel
- Cushioned and removable terry cloth insole
- PU outsole provides durability and traction for indoor and outdoor wear
- Medicare approved, A5500 coded