The Dr. Weil Asana is a casual women's euro-inspired wool clog.
Dr. Andrew Weil shoes are designed to counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Dr. Weil Asana Fuchsia Wool Women's Shoe
- Felted wool covered upper
- Wool-covered cork/rubber footbed
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
- Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
- Fit: true to size
- Wipe clean with damp cloth, air dry
- Made in Spain
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Dr. Weil footwear by Orthaheel for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
Available in women's whole sizes 5-11. If you are a half size we recommend ordering down to the nearest whole size.