The Ugg Genevieve is a feminine update on the beloved Classic boot, featuring a luxe leather bow, complementary binding details and a cuffable collar, exposing sumptuous sheepskin. A light, flexible outsole and foundational Twinface sheepskin keep feet cozy and dry indoors or out, while durable construction and added foam ensure all-day comfort.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Genevieve Chestnut Sheepskin Women's Shoe
- Grade A twinface sheepskin upper with a sueded heel guards and nylon binding.
- Adorned with a luxe leather bow
- Wear the shaft up or down
- Foam footbed covered with a genuine fleece sockliner
- EVA outsole offers lightweight comfort and cushion.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 17 in
- By UGG® Australia; Imported