The Ugg Classic Cardy is a heathered merino wool blend boot made to look like your favorite sweater. Three wooden buttons etched with the signature UGG® logo allow this boot to be one of our most versatile styles. Slouch the boot down, cuff it all the way over or wear it all the way up. All boots in our Classic Collection feature a soft foam insole covered with genuine sheepskin and have a molded EVA light and flexible outsole designed for amazing comfort with every step.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Classic Cardy Java Wool Women's Shoe
- Beautiful knit upper in a wool blend features a suede heel guard for durable wear all season long.
- Three oversized wood buttons allow the boot to be worn up, slouched down, slightly unbuttoned or completely cuffed down.
- Genuine sheepskin sockliner naturally wicks away moisture and keeps feet dry.
- Light and flexible EVA outsole along with a suede heel guard provides durable wear all season long.
- Circumference: 15 1/2 in
- Shaft: 14 in
- By UGG® Australia; Imported
Available in whole sizes only. If between sizes, order a ½ size down.
We carry women's Ugg® Replacement Insoles