The Ugg Cambridge is lined in sumptuous sheepskin with a fold-over knit collar, it is essentially the perfect pullover…for your feet, featuring an adjustable strap for versatile fit and a sheepskin lined cushy foam insole for extra comfort.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Cambridge Black Suede Women's Shoe
- Sheepskin upper with a suede heel guard and knit collar that can be folded up or down.
- Adjustable buckle strap for versatile style and fit.
- 100% fine woolen sheepskin breathes, wicking heat and moisture away to help keep feet dry and warm.
- PU foam footbed is covered with sheepskin for added comfort.
- Lightweight EVA outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- By UGG® Australia; Imported