Want feminine footwear with a little spark and vibrancy? Look no further because the luxurious, full-grain red leather uppers of these Orthaheel Serenity wedge-style sandals will make any outfit pop. Whether you’re strolling along the boardwalk, through the office or about town, these wedges will keep you extraordinarily comfortable. The podiatrist-designed built-in orthotic arch support was made to help those who suffer from plantar fasciitis or flat feet.
Other Key Features:
- Thin, soft- leather, adjustable ankle buckle for custom, secure fit.
- Biomechanical orthotic arch support straightens your biomechanics to inhibit over pronation.
- Rubber outsole designed to counteract difficult surfaces.
- Orthaheel footbed covered by microfiber cushion for enhanced comfort.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Honored with APMA Seal of Acceptance.
We do not advocate wearing your Orthaheel Serenity Sandals for more than a few hours during the first 7-14 days of obtaining the footwear. After this initial time though, your body should be comfortably accustomed to the unique, healthy structure of the shoes so you can utilize the sandals as much as you want.
Please Note: Orthaheel Serenity sandals are not obtainable in half sizes. We suggest that you order the lower of the two adjacent whole sizes instead. We provide options in sizes 5-11.