The Dr. Weil Flores is a casual women's clog with wool upper and adjustable buckle strap.
Dr. Andrew Weil shoes are designed to counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Dr. Weil Flores Brown Wool Women's Shoe
- Wool upper.
- Fits Medium Widths.
- Adjustable leather strap with buckle.
- Natural cork midsole with Orthaheel's Orthotic Technology to properly support your feet.
- Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Can be worn as a slipper.
- Indoor/Outdoor mule with Orthotic Support
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Dr. Weil footwear by Orthaheel for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
Available in women's whole sizes 5-11. If you are a half size we recommend ordering down to the nearest whole size.