Sanita Professional Sonora This collection is designed specifically around the foundation of the sole, creating a subtle rocking motion that actually propels you forward while taking pressure off each step. This movement reduces the strain on your lower back and legs, so you can live a lifestyle that allows you to feel good - all the way down to your toes! The "Original" design is approved by the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) for its standards in arch support and orthopedic construction.
Sanita Professional Sonora Navy Patent Leather Women's Clog
- Croco-print patent leather upper with a reinforced instep that offers additional padding for all-day comfort.
- Protective heel cap and stabilizing insert provide extra support without sacrificing style.
- Anatomically shaped footbed lined in leather ensures a perfect fit and helps wick away moisture.
- Skid-resistant polyurethane outsole with flexibility feature absorbs shock to reduce fatigue.
- The Sanita Original Collection is accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association™.
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Approx. 1¾'' heel height