The Dansko Ingrid is a slip-resistant clog. Can be worn as an open-back clog or a sling back. Suit your mood and your style.
When wife and husband team, Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup discovered their perfect barn shoes in a tiny shop in Europe, they just had to share them with their friends. When their friends tried them on, they told their friends. And just like that, a shoe company was born. Today, more than 20 years later, Dansko is 100% employee owned and, in addition to its legendary clogs, offers a wide selection footwear including heels, boots, sandals, wedges and flats.
Dansko Ingrid Espresso Oiled Leather Women's Shoe
- Firm foot and arch support. Contoured midsole keeps your foot supported and secure.
- Superior shock absorption. Comparable to athletic footwear.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom. Keeps you going all day long.
- Roomy toe box. Allows toes to move comfortable.
- For leather clogs, socklining is anti-microbial, leather. For non-leather clogs, lining is synthetic microfiber.
- Heel height is 2 inches.
Dansko's Stapled outsole carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association)