The Dr. Weil Zeal features on-trend woven detailing and offers the benefit of ease in a slide. A microfiber wrapped midsole adds to the luxurious feel under foot.
Dr. Andrew Weil shoes are designed to counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Dr. Weil Zeal Black Leather Women's Sandal
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed has a deep heel cup that stabilizes, supports and naturally realigns the feet.
- Full-grain leather upper with buckle trim
- EVA midsole with jute-wrapped rubber outsole
- Soft, microfiber-covered footbed
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Dr. Weil footwear by Orthaheel for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
Available in women's whole sizes 5-11. If you are a half size we recommend ordering down to the nearest whole size.