The New Balance W1080 WP4 is an athletic men's running shoe that combines the deluxe fit of a FantomFit upper with the stability of T-Beam and an asymmetrical heel counter. The premium cushioning of N2 in the heel and N2 Burst in the forefoot gives you exceptional response as you push off, and the no-sew material application means a snug, firm fit. The synthetic/mesh upper comes in a number of stylish designs; look fast and feel fast with the 1080v4.
New Balance is the only athletic shoe manufacturer still making shoes in the US. Twenty-five percent of New Balance shoes sold domestically are produced by a US workforce, using US and imported materials.
New Balance W1080WP4 White/Pink/Blue Sythetic/Mesh Women's Shoe
- 8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
- ABZORB® Crash Pad allows enhanced motion control and stability within the heel
- Blown rubber outsole
- N2 Burst® creates a fantastic forefoot response, not only in cushioning, but balanced with the ideal amount of flexibility to keep you moving forward
- No-sew material application
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process
- N2 low-to-the-ground cushioning technology is a responsive, durable, sustainable cushioning system in a low profile execution
- T-beam is a lightweight, flexible TPU shank engineered to deliver optimum torsional stability and arch support through a unique center beam design.