The Dansko Pearl is a casual women's sling back clog.
When wife and husband team, Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup discovered their perfect barn shoes in a tiny shop in Europe, they just had to share them with their friends. When their friends tried them on, they told their friends. And just like that, a shoe company was born. Today, more than 20 years later, Dansko is 100% employee owned and, in addition to its legendary clogs, offers a wide selection footwear including heels, boots, sandals, wedges and flats.
Dansko Pearl Raisin Leather Women's Shoe
- Shock absorption comparable with athletic footwear - the shoe takes the pounding, not your body
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom propels the foot while walking, protecting feet, legs and back during long hours on your feet
- Roomy toe box allows toes to wiggle freely for a healthier, more comfy fit.
- Highest quality leather uppers
- Trimmed and sculpted clog for a sleeker look
- Leather socklining that wicks away moisture for a comfortable wearing experience
- Odor resistant, antimicrobial, antibacterial footbed to improve the wearing experience
- Easy to wear 2” heel height
The Monaco carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association). The APMA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to shoes that promote good foot health and is independent proof that Dansko shoes are made with your comfort and long-term wellbeing in mind.