The Ugg Tupelo is Fully lined with signature UGG sheepskin, the equestrian-style Tupelo features a rich leather upper and medial zipper for easy on and off. Standing on a cork-infused clear rubber outsole, this mid-calf women’s boot features a sublime, suede-covered Poron® footbed, making it the ultimate in comfort.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Tupelo Black Leather Women's Shoe
- Premium leather upper with leather straps and antique metal hardware for added appeal.
- Medial zipper allows for easy on-and-off wear.
- Upper lined in sheepskin for added style, comfort, and warmth.
- Soft suede-lined footbed ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Generously cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 1/4 in
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- By UGG® Australia; Imported