The Ugg Neevah sports a rugged silhouette, medial antique metal zipper and lateral whipstitch detailing. A sublime, suede-covered Poron® footbed, sheepskin-lined suede upper and a unique, riveted heel logo complete this ultra-comfortable women’s ankle boot.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Neevah Black Leather Women's Shoe
- Premium leather or suede upper with lateral whip stitch detailing for added appeal.
- Leather heel pull and side zipper allows for easy on-and-off wear.
- Upper lined in soft sheepskin for added style, comfort, and warmth.
- Soft suede lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Poron® cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Rubber with cork regrind outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 1/4 in
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- By UGG® Australia; Imported