The Ugg Bailey Bow is is embellished with fixed, double ribbon bows at the back, enhancing the defining features of an UGG® Classic. A light, flexible outsole and foundational Twinface sheepskin keep feet cozy and dry indoors or out, while durable construction and added foam ensure all-day comfort.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Bailey Bow Deep Bordeaux Sheepskin Women's Boot
We carry women's Ugg® Replacement Insoles
- Twin-faced sheepskin upper with a suede heel guard and back lacing.
- Genuine sheepskin lining.
- Soft foam insole covered in sheepskin.
- Flexible and durable molded EVA outer sole.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Shaft: 7 1/2 in
- By UGG® Australia; Imported