Elegant and stylish knee-high boot for work, dress wear, or casual outfits. MBT shoes change the way you use your body so that your muscles, back, and joints work as a unit to compensate for the shoe’s natural instability. The unique multi-layered sole and Masai sensor help you to achieve improved posture and balance, strengthen and tone muscles, and reduce pressure on your joints as it emulates the feeling of walking on sand. The rolling motion of MBT shoes is greatly beneficial to those with plantar fasciitis and other types of foot problems.
MBT Kisiwa High Taupe Women's Boot
- Full grain leather or nubuck upper with leather lining
- Dual density midsole is made with TPU and nylon mixed with glass fibers for extra firmness and durability
- Multi-layered sole creates natural instability to emulate the feeling of walking on sand, and allows for better posture, toning properties, alleviation of back and foot pain, and increases shock absorption
- Dress SS11 Outsole
- Approximately 14” shaft height
- Approximately 15” circumference
- Removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
Wearing MBT Shoes for the first time? Watch the MBT Shoes Instructional Video