The New Balance WW993KM is part of New Balance's Lace Up for the Cure collection to help support the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation. For each pair purchased New Balance will make a donation.
Superior comfort meets classic Lace Up style with this durable high-mileage New Balance trainer. As the newest edition to the legendary 990 series, the 993 features ABZORB SBS advanced cushioning in the forefoot for responsiveness you can feel for miles. The addition of ABZORB DTS in the heeel plus a full length ABZORB insert will cushion each step to help you love running even more!
New Balance WR993 KM Women's Running Shoe
- Running shoe built for the neutral to moderate over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and reinforced stability.
- Single density PU post.
- C-CAP® midsole lightweight compression molded EVA provides cushioning and flexibility.
- N-DURANCE® rubber compound outsole for maximum durability in high-wear areas.
- Blown rubber outsole is lightweight and cushioned.
- Pig skin/synthetic/mesh upper.
- Abzorb® DTS Dynamic Transition System combination of technologies engineered for cushioning, performance, and surrendering to unbridled passion.
- ABZORB® SBS in forefoot provides optimal shock absorption and no compression set.
- ABZORB® insert.
- Made in the USA.
- SL-1 last.
- WR993KM in Pink has Pink Ribbon detail on the tongue and upper.
- In 2009, New Balance proudly celebrates their 20th anniversary of association with Susan G. Komen for the Cure® in the fight to eradicate breast cancer. Four national components make up New Balance's commitment to Komen for the Cure®: Their national sponsorships of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure®, Breast Cancer 3-Day, and Marathon for the Cure® as well as their in-store retail promotion, "Lace Up For the Cure®". New Balance will donate 15% of wholesale sales from the Lace Up for the Cure Apparel, Footwear & Accessories Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 up to a maximum of $1 million to Komen for the Cure.
- As Seen on "The Ellen Show"