The New Balance W840 WB2 is built for neutral runners seeking maximum cushioning and flexibility, the 840 features a wider toe box to accomodate a variety of foot shapes. This update to the popular 883 is lighter than ever, featuring Abzorb FL cushioning to provide you with the ultimate ride and keep you comfortable as you train!
New Balance is the only athletic shoe manufacturer still making shoes in the US. Twenty-five percent of New Balance shoes sold domestically are produced by a US workforce, using US and imported materials.
New Balance W840WB2 White/Blue Synthetic/Mesh Women's Shoe
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- ACTEVA LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- N2 low-to-the-ground cushioning technology is a responsive, durable, sustainable cushioning system in a low-profile execution
- Blown rubber outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- Weight: 337 grams (11.9 oz)