The Orthaheel Yara is a casual women's thong sandal with cut out accent.
Orthaheel shoes are designed to restore natural foot function and counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Orthaheel Yara Bronze Synthetic Women's Sandal
- Toe-post design, metallic embellishments sewn into patent faux leather upper, faux cork-covered footbed
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
- Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- Approximately 1" heel
- Fit: true to size
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Orthaheel footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.