The Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Tide II features the same great Orthaheel Technology and fit you've come to love and expect! This iconic, best selling style now features leather trim and an updated tread pattern.
Vionic with Orthaheel Technology brings science plus style to new heights. Orthaheel technology provides biomechanically contoured support concealed within contemporary designs ranging from sporty casuals to ballet flats and wedges.
Vionic Tide II White Leather Women's Sandal
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed with a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Materials: Leather uppers, padded neoprene upper liner, EVA footbed, TPR outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Orthaheel footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.