There’s nothing quite like classic ballet flat; ladylike, versatile and extremely practical the Orthaheel Women’s Vionic Olivia is appropriate to wear in numerous settings. The orthotic features of this footwear will make the active long hours free of physical irritation or foot fatigue.
Shoe features include:
- Transferable insoles and rubber outsoles to avert slipping.
- Synthetic black exterior with covered heel and decorative bow.
- EcoFresh properties to naturally offset unpleasant odor.
- Structure that is specifically designed to effortlessly answer over-pronation.
- Received the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association, as well as the sanction of expert Dr. Andrew Weil.
To clean, gently wipe surface with damp cloth and dry away from straight sunlight. Do not expose to solvents, large quantities of water, acute temperatures, or attempt to put into your washing or drying machine. For optimal comfort, only wear the shoes for a few hours at a time so your foot can gradually assimilate to the special features for the first two weeks.