The Orthaheel Myla is a casual women's shoe with adjustable velcro criss-crossing mary-jane straps.
Orthaheel shoes are designed to restore natural foot function and counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Orthaheel Myla Brown Synthetic Women's Shoe
- Manmade upper. Medium Width. Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Heavy contrast stitching.
- Hook and loop closure across the vamp for adjustability.
- Features Orthaheel's premium Active removable biomechanical orthotic footbed.
- Removable Insoles
- Mary Jane with an asymmetrical adjustable strap and Orthotic Support.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Orthaheel footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.