When you long for the comfort of orthotic support but don’t want to sacrifice your sense of style, look no further than the Orthaheel Fleur II sandals. The podiatrist-designed midsole of this shoe is equipped with a cupped heel for enhanced balance and strategic foot configuration with every step. On top of that, the orthotic footbed is shock-absorbent and lightweight to avoid the stresses your feet, ankles and knees encounter on a daily basis. If you’re a fashionista in need of some orthotic support, look no further than Orthaheel Fleur II toe post sandals.
Orthaheel Fleur II Features:
- Specially designed for those who suffer from plantar fasciitis.
- Noticeable grip improvement from corrugated, rubber outsole.
- Soft woven toe post and foot straps for optimal comfort.
- APMA approved; recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Cheerful yellow veneer is that can simply be wiped clean with a wet cloth.