The Orthaheel Alta is a casual women's shoe with mary-jane strap.
Orthaheel shoes are designed to restore natural foot function and counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Orthaheel Alta Tan Synthetic Women's Shoe
- Indoor/outdoor slipper - fits Medium Width.
- Twin gore on the vamp for comfort.
- Plush lining and footbed.
- Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, this shoe features biomechanical orthotic technology that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, reducing over-pronation and associated aches and pains.
- Removable Insoles
- Mary Jane Slipper with Orthotic Support
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Orthaheel footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.