The Ugg Aubrie has a stacked, leather-wrapped midsole, complete with foam-cushioned Poron® footbed and super-cozy sheepskin in the forefoot. A classic silhouette and cuffable collar are freshly accented with exposed sheepskin seams in this suede wedge boot.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Aubrie Black Suede Women's Shoe
- Suede upper in a wedge knee-high boot style with a round toe
- Seam-lined fleece detailing at shaft
- Cuffed sheepskin collar
- Genuine sheepskin lining
- Foam-cushioned Poron® footbed
- 14 inch shaft, 16 inch circumference
- 1 ½ inch platform midsole
- 3 ¾ inch stacked wedge heel
- By UGG® Australia; Imported