The Ugg Darcie is a classic equestrian boot with perfectly polished suede straps crossing the ankle, and allowing for a perfect fit in their functionality around the calf. A hand-painted finish gives a unique two-tone aesthetic to the outsole that naturally evolves over time, making this tall buckle boot a keep-and-save classic for the modern equestrienne.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Darcie Deep Bordeaux Leather Women's Shoe
- Distressed leather upper with a fixed suede lower strap and a functional top strap
- Inside zipper for easy on-and-off
- Lined in leather and cotton for added comfort.
- Sheepskin sockliner with a leather-lined heel counter ensures an abrasion-free environment
- Generously cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Gum rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability.
- Heel Height: 1 3/4 in
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 15 in
- By UGG® Australia; Imported