The Ugg Lula Mae is classic New Orleans style, accented with equestrienne-approved fixed leather straps, antiqued rivets and buckle hardware. Masterfully crafted in distressed leather and brickwork-inspired, embossed suede, this mid-calf boot sits atop a sturdy stacked heel, allowing for a seamless transition from stable to street.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Lula Mae Chestnut Leather Women's Shoe
- Leather and embossed suede upper with fixed leather straps, antiqued rivets, and buckle hardware for added appeal.
- Medial zipper allows for easy on-and-off wear.
- Lined in leather and cotton for added comfort.
- Sheepskin sockliner with a leather-lined heel counter ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Generously cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Gum rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability.
- Heel Height: 1 1/2 in
- Circumference: 11 in
- Shaft: 9 in
- By UGG® Australia; Imported