The Dr. Weil Milan is a casual women's flat with buckle accents.
Dr. Andrew Weil shoes are designed to counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Dr. Weil Milan Espresso Suede/Leather Women's Shoe
- Suede and leather upper. Fits medium widths.
- Decorative leather buckle trim across vamp. Suede upper. Covered Heel. Fits medium widths.
- Biomechanical Orthaheel orthotic technology with a Multi-density microfiber covered orthotic with EcoFresh.
- Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, this shoe features biomechanical orthotic technology that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, reducing over-pronation and associated aches and pains.
- Removable Insoles
- Suede flats with Orthotic Support
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Dr. Weil footwear by Orthaheel for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
Available in women's whole sizes 5-11. If you are a half size we recommend ordering down to the nearest whole size.