The Ugg Dakota 78 is part of the ’78 Collection celebrating UGG Australia’s heritage, this adorable update to the original takes the beloved silhouette into the here and now with a palette of new neutrals and collection-defining details like a polka dot grosgrain lace, soft, tufted chenille and an embroidered 78 at the heel. A luxurious UGGpure™ wool lining lends breathable warmth without heat, while a molded-rubber outsole delivers whisperweight durability for indoor/outdoor, all-day wear.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Dakota 78 Chestnut Suede Women's Shoe
- Suede fully lined with sheepskin
- Genuine sheepskin sockliner that naturally wicks away moisture and helps keep feet dry
- Durable molded rubber outsole
- Available in whole sizes only. If between sizes, order a ½ size up
- By UGG® Australia; Imported