The Ugg Amely is a classic mini bootie with a fringe collar twist, the Amely is the ultimate boho-chic moccasin. Water resistant suede, soft leather lining and a touch of signature sheepskin in the heel pocket make for one comfortable ankle boot, finished with a functional vamp strap and antique metal buckle.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Amely Stout Suede Women's Shoe
- Water-resistant suede upper finished with a functional vamp strap and antique metal buckle for added appeal.
- Added decor consists of fringe collar detailing and PU leather braiding on the sidewalls.
- Soft leather lining with sheepskin on the heel pocket ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Lightly cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Molded rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1/2 in
- Circumference: 8 in
- Shaft: 4 in
- By UGG® Australia; Imported