The Ugg Sunburst combines technical features with fashionably rugged style. The ultimate in comfort meets cold-weather function, this boot boasts a foam-lined, removable/replaceable sheepskin insole and slip-resistant outsole with supportive heel and forefoot cushioning.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Sunburst Chestnut Sheepskin Women's Shoe
We carry women's Ugg® Replacement Insoles
- Cozy shearling spills from this rustic sheepskin boot.
- Ultra molded rubber lugged outsole for traction and slip resistance.
- Genuine fleece sock liner means premium snuggly comfort and warmth.
- Replaceable, removable and washable insole.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Circumference: 16 1/2 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- By UGG® Australia; Imported