The Ugg Classic Short 78 is part of the ’78 Collection celebrating UGG Australia’s 35 year heritage, this optimistic update to the beloved silhouette is bound by collection defining polka dot grosgrain ribbon, and luxe chenille details the heel counter, accompanied by a sporty 78. Boasting added foam for all-day comfort, a light, flexible outsole and foundational Twinface sheepskin with a luxurious natural wool footbed, this boot showcases all the characteristics of the Classic collection.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Classic Short 78 Chestnut Sheepskin Women's Shoe
We carry women's Ugg® Replacement Insoles
- Genuine twin-faced sheepskin upper.
- Precision craftsmanship aplenty in the reinforced heel, raw seams, and signature UGG® Australia label.
- Foam footbed covered with a genuine fleece sockliner delivers undeniable comfort and superior warmth.
- EVA outsole offers lightweight comfort and cushion.
- Shorter height fits beautifully under or over pants.
- Heel Height: 1/2 in
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 8 1/2 in
- By UGG® Australia; Imported