About SoftWalk® Shoes
Since 2000, Softwalk® has been producing shoes that excel in comfort and and style. SoftWalk® shoes also provide a wide range of sizes and widths, appealing to a large audience. With its technological innovations and unique styles, SoftWalk® aims to give each user a custom fit with each pair of shoes it provides. The company has one of the largest selections of widths and sizes of any footwear manufacturer, making it fill an important niche in the marketplace.
What Sets SoftWalk® Shoes Apart?
Softwalk’s footbeds make this brand unique from all the rest. If you like the comfort of eggcrate technology on your mattress, you’ll love how it feels in your shoes. The anatomical footbed is crafted to relieve the stresses you put on your feet and cradle them with cushioned comfort. The orthopedic design and eggcrate foam massage your feet and help your feet feel pampered all day long.
Customers who require a wide range of sizes and widths have much to choose from in the SoftWalk® brand. Most models range from women’s size 5-13, and widths from slim to extra wide women's shoes. There literally is a style and a size for just about everyone.
Types of SoftWalk® Shoes
– Available in a variety of colors, SoftWalk® offers several styles of boots, ranging from dressy to casual and are suitable to wear in the winter months as well as during warm weather.
SoftWalk® Casual Shoes
– This collection is composed of slip-on shoes, Mary Janes, clogs, and even pumps to suit your everyday needs.
– From dressy to casual, there’s a clog style and color for everyone.
SoftWalk® Dress Shoes
– Suitable for work or a night out on the town, this collection adds elegance as well as comfort to your wardrobe.
SoftWalk® Sandals and Slings
– Ranging from wedges to flip flops, SoftWalk® sandals and slings provide versatility and style. Available in many colors, the shoes in this collection are great for all sorts of activities.
You can’t beat the style and comfort of SoftWalk® shoes. Discover how eggcrate technology can change your life!
SoftWalk's New E5 Technology