Orthaheel shoes are designed to restore natural foot function and counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Orthaheel Talia Chocolate Women's Sandal
- Our soft petal accented sandal is designed for blissful comfort and exceptional style
- Soft upper with microfiber liner has twin straps with elastic gore comfort feature and soft nylon webbing toe post.
- PU linen covered EVA footbed.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed with a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable rubber medium/wide profile outsole with wave-patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Materials: woven/polyurethane uppers, padded neoprene upper liner, PU linen covered EVA footbed, TPR outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Orthaheel footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.