Dr. Roths Fabs Plantar Fasciitis Relief
- One-size-fits-all, unique arch support
- Provides instant relief for tired, achy feet, flat feet, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, pronation, heel pain, and lower back pain caused by poor arch support.
- Made of a highly engineered fabric and foam composite material that is uniquely joined together without the need of adhesives.
- The fabric is primarily a Nylon/Lycra blend, which is non-latex, non-neoprene, hypoallergenic with moisture wicking fibers.
- The Foam is urethane based, open cell, breathable, non-latex, non-neoprene, hypoallergenic, non-slip, hand washable and reusable.
FABS for Plantar Fasciitis are designed to relieve foot pain in two specific ways. First, the highly compressive, self-adjusting strap wraps around the foot, supporting the weakened arch. Simultaneously, the comfort pad applies pressure to the connective point where the Plantar Fascia ligament, the main ligament of the foot, connects to the heel. As the foot is overused this ligament becomes inflamed, tightened and painful. The applied pressure at this specific location relieves pain.
Originally developed for dancers and athletes, FABS are the only arch support you can wear with shoes, sandals or even bare feet. FABS' compression bands and shock-absorbent pads provide foot comfort like you've never felt before!
Learn more about heel pain.