Learn About Padders Shoes
Padders is a family owned and run business that was founded in Great Britain in 1914. The original owner, Thomas Groocock, was already an experienced retailer and began his shoe business with traditional welted shoes. Over the years, the company catalog reflected the changes in the times with army boots, stack heels, wedge bottoms, and eventually the brand as we know it today. Padders are known for their superior quality, state of the art manufacturing, and comfortable styles.
Padders Feelgoodfeet™ Technology
Padders’ patented feelgoodfeet™ technology produces exceptionally comfortable and supportive footwear. Using extraordinary research into the physiology of feet, Padders has created a system that allows your feet to feel great all day long. Technical details include:
- Generous Toe Room for space in which toes can spread out naturally
- Foam padding for extra cushioning and protection
- Stroebel Lasting for a lightweight, flexible, and soft shoe
- Leather and Nubuck Uppers provide gentle support and superior durability
- Ortholite Comfort Foam cushions the foot
- Natural Leather or Fabric Lining protects against cold as well supplies additional cushioning
- Ergonomic PU Sole produces excellent shock absorption
- Posture-Correct Heel Height and Shape promotes natural walking motion
The most notable feature of this brand is the dual-fit system, which allows for the shoe to fit wider if you remove one of the two insoles in the shoe. This system allows for the use of orthotics, or for a wider fit in general.
Let Padders give you a custom fit whether you use orthotics, have a wide foot, or just want a really comfortable shoe!