More than just a comfy loafer, the Orthaheel Venice Red Leather Women's Shoe is a sophisticated piece of technology that will leave your feet feeling utterly blissful. With its superior arch support and construction, you don’t have to let your naturally flat feet hold you back from seizing the day.
The Orthaheel Venice Red Leather Women's Shoe features:
- Made with brilliantly red leather and nubeck, and showcases a sturdy rubber outsole that is designed to prevent falls.
- Conveniently removable insoles that equip your lower body with steady support to prevent undesirable pronation its supplementary aches.
- Ecofresh elements prevent accumulation of germs.
- Sanctioned by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Presented with the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
Because the podiatric benefits of the Orthaheel Venice is not present in ordinary footwear, allow your foot time to become acclimated by only wearing the shoe for brief intervals for the first half month; after two weeks or less, the loafer should feel extremely secure and sound.